Contact: Aleksandra Marcinkowska email: email@example.com
About the Project
The aim of the project is to increase the knowledge of sustainable development in the group of enterprise management staff as part of vocational education by preparation a Training Program – Sustainable Development – ESG Management along with validation for managers and high and medium-level management staff in three language versions (English, Polish, Hungarian).
Through the implementation of the project will will be achieved:
- implementation of an innovative Training Program – Sustainable Development – ESG management in the vocational
- increasing knowledge and competences regarding sustainable development in enterprises
- development of vocational training related to sustainable development
- increasing the staff of specialists in the field of sustainable development
- impact on the implementation of the European Green Deal and the New Taxonomy.
The project will contribute to creation of a Training Program that will enable the acquisition and improvement of sustainable entrepreneurship competences. in relation to the current situation in Europe and the new EU guidelines.
The project focused on environment and the fight against climate change – it is focused on the development of competences related to sustainable development, an ecological approach. It prepares vocational education for real change management in the context of sustainable management.
The project will support the adjustment of vocational education and training to the needs of the labor market.
The program goes beyond traditional views of measuring and reporting performance to integrate environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) factors into business practice.
Focusing on corporate sustainability leadership to meet new business need. It will also contribute to increasing innovation in the field of vocational education and training – it responds to the current needs of the economy that have just emerged on the European market.
You must be logged in to post a comment.